Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jet Set!!

Tonight my flatmates and I started planning our trips. I'm definitely going to have to see London during the week..which I'm perfectly okay with. This is the tentative schedule:

Sept. 23rd-26th = Edinburgh, Scotland
Oct. 1st = Brighton, England
Oct. 9th-10th = Dublin
Oct. 14th-17th = Barcelona, Spain
Oct. 21st-31st = Fall Break = Prague, Vienna, Munich, and Verona (yayyyy)
Nov. 4th-7th = Bruges and Brussels, Belgium
Nov. 11th-14th = Florence and Venice, Italy
Nov. 18th-21st = Athens, Greece
Nov. 21st (ish) = Shayla Glynn comes to visit me for the week! Hopefully going to Paris, France at some point!
Dec. 2nd-5th = Rome and The Vatican, Italy

It is going to be CRAZYYYY!! But I'm so insanely excited for this!! I'm definitely full-filling all my hopes and dreams for being here. This is honestly the best experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment